Philippine travel guide, bunches of recommended Philippine attractions with prices breakdown, contact numbers, photos, route and trail information and transportation fares. All listed to have a perfect itinerary before you travel.

Monday, May 4, 2009

The Land of Promise Sightseeing at Gap Farm - Diversion Road Davao City

I am proud to be born and raised in the land of Promise - Davao City. The Davao City's pride and one of Davao's best and ideal family trip location - the Gap Farm. I can still appreciate the place until now. I remember my childhood days when I was sliding on each letter on the "Land of Promise". :D
gap farm davao cityLand of Promise view from top


gap farm davao cityGap Farm Park Entrance


I recommend you to visit Gap Farm when you travel in Davao City. There are lots to see - parks, statues, fruit farm and playground for kids. Gap Farm has swimming pool too. The pool is very big, best for aquatic fitness and for relaxation. The floor area of the pool is elevated vertically. If you don't know how to swim, it is safe to stay at the right side. 

The entrance fee is only 15.00. Swimming pool entrance is 100.00 and cottage is free. They don't allow staying overnight. 

How To Get There

Gap Farm  is located at Diversion Road, Davao City near Woodridge. I suggest you to take a cab, ask the driver to take you there as there are no routes for PUJ going there. And I am proud to say that Davao City's cab drivers are honest. ^_^



gap farm davao cityThe Pool



11 Responses to “The Land of Promise Sightseeing at Gap Farm - Diversion Road Davao City”

Anonymous said...
May 4, 2009 at 1:22 PM

AKO RAI MAAWA!!!WALA JUD NALIGO NAGPAPICTURE LANG!!!


Michelle Grace Toledo said...
May 5, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Naligo ko uie mga 30 minutes lng tapos ngbanlaw na dayun hahahhahaa


Chai said...
May 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM

bitaw... naligo bitaw c mitch. wla gyud ko kita niya ngaswimming swimming pero kita ko basa kaayo tibuok niya kalawasan.hahaha

mitch noh?


Gamesuploader said...
February 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM

pila ang entrance sa gap farm??


pinoytravelpod said...
March 20, 2012 at 10:53 PM

30.00 yung entrance fee.


Jessica said...
August 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Hello! Naay bayad ilang small cottage? :)


Jessica said...
August 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM

May bayad ba yung small cottage/ umbrella nila?


pinoytravelpod said...
August 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM

@Jessica: Wala po bayad. Free basta pay ka lng entrance fee sa pool. :)


Jessica said...
August 23, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I see. Thank you so much! :) 30 entrance fee papasok sa gap tapos 50 yung sa pool, right? :)


pinoytravelpod said...
August 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM

@Jessica: Php 15 po yung entrance fee sa Gap and then sa pool is Php 100.00. Enjoy! :)


Jenny said...
January 16, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Bring back my childhood days. I just thought about this place today and I bump into your website. Amazing! the place where we go for eductaional tour when I was in Kinder is still the same. I cannot wait to go back there soon as I back home. I will defo go back to my childhoods days with my childhood friends. I can't believe it that was 22 years ago. BTW thanks for your lovely post.


Featured Stories